from New Media Learning Ltd
The EOA is working in partnership with New Media Learning Ltd which focuses on data management in schools and colleges through its 4 Matrix software package which is having a greater impact on exam offices across the country as more exam office personnel are taking on data management roles within their centres.
4Matrix (just click on the icon) is a development of New Media Learning Ltd, an education consultancy specialising in school improvement, training and software development. Our aim is to make 4Matrix the most comprehensive secondary school performance data system available at an affordable price.
As part of the partnership agreement the EOA provides:
· Promote New Media Learning Ltd on its website partnership pages
· Promote New Media Learning Ltd in its e-newsletter & in other publications & events
· Promote New Media Learning Ltd at future EOA local, regional & annual conferences
In return New Media Learning Ltd provides:
· A 10% discount can be claimed by EOA members using their centre membership code
· Promotion of the EOA community in any relevant publications & events
· Promotion of the EOA on its website
While this partnership agreement is based on a shared objective of securing a sustainable professional exam office workforce, the EOA cannot get involved with personal terms and contracts agreed between members and New Media Learning Ltd. However, in the interests of its membership the EOA will always consult with New Media Learning Ltd on its service provision to the exam and education community.
Please Click Here to view our clarification of the term ‘PARTNERSHIP(S)’