Welcome to our members area.
Please note access to this content is restricted to 'centre membership' only, working in or with their exams office and this includes exam managers/officers, assistants, data managers, SENCOs, invigilators and any nominated staff supporting exams delivery in your centre.
You maybe already an existing member of the EOA however, you will now have to please re-register here.
If you are not yet a member but would like to register, please do it here.
If you are a registered website member on the new EOA website you can now log in here.
Note: This does not give you access to the 'members area' automatically. The EOA will look at the registration, check if the person is active in an exam centre and then switch on their full membership access. To speed this process up you can of always email the EOA on the address below to tell them you have registered and want access to the members area.
To speed this process up please email the EOA office at [email protected] to ask for access to the membership area which will then complete your EOA Centre Membership.
For more information contact - [email protected]
1. Who are the EOA?
The Examination Officers' Association is a registered charity and not-for-profit professional organisation and was set up in 1999 to represent and support the exam officer community. See history of the EOA 1999 - 2019
2. What can the EOA do for me?
3. Can anyone in my centre join the EOA Centre Membership?
The EOA is operating a centre membership scheme which allows anyone who works through their exams manager/officer and is directly involved in exams delivery to opt for one of the following categories:
Full Members: (MEOA)Full membership is open to all Centre Exam Office Personnel working within a registered centre anywhere in the world. Full members can also be individuals who wish to support the role and ethos of this EOA community and are entitled to suffix their name with the designation of MEOA.
Affilate Members (eg invigilators & SENCOs & data managers): AEOACentre Exam Office Personnel can register as Associate members of the EOA and have limited access to the Association’s benefits and services and, although they will receive regular newsletters and information, they cannot access the members’ section of the EOA website.
Fellows (honorary member): FEOAThis category of membership applies to retired Centre Exam Office Personnel who still wish to stay in touch with the Association via newsletters and other communications. There is no subscription applicable to EOA Fellows.
4. How much does it cost to join?
For the forthcoming academic year the EOA is offering a free centre membership to its community.
However, while this approach echoes the EOA position as a charity and not-for-profit organisation, it does need support from its community and any offer of funds and resources are welcome. It will need finance if it is to continue operating.
5. Why can’t I log into the members website area?There could be several reasons for this: Are you a registered centre member?
6. Where can I find out about specific information to me without going through the entire website? Go to the home page and use the search facility. Type in some key words and click on Search.
7. How can I find out the contact details of other EOA members in my area?
Please go to the network section on the website for both UK and international groups
8. Where can I ask other exam officers questions and get answers from my peers?
Contact the HelpLine which is exists is to support members involved with exams delivery on a wide range of needs including employment, role and tasks.
9. Where can I get information on the Exam Office roles & recruitment?
The HelpLine should also be able to assist with any questions about the Centre Exam Office roles, professional qualifications and career development
10. Where can I learn about centre exam office job vacancies?
This section is now open to all visitors to the website and can be used by individuals seeking new posts and centres seeking staff.
11. Where can I find the Exams Oracle Service to help manage exams delivery in my centre?
For all your policies and tasks set in an exams cycle over the whole year select the Exams Oracle button on the Members’ Area page.
12. Where do I find information on continuing professional development for the exams officer?
Register your professionalism by taking up a St. Mary's University CPD programme
13. Where do I find information on continuing professional development for invigilators?Register your invigilation team and raise their game with Industry Qualifications
14. Where can I find the Exam SEND Service?Exams office staff are under growing pressure to deliver Access Arrangements so the EOA approach is seeking to bring in the expertise from the SEN/D community. Further details will be given as soon as they become available.
15. Where can I find the External Candidate Service?
The HelpLine should again be your first port of call, but external candidates need places to take exams and centres need extra money to fill the gap from declining budgets, so why not offer your centre and register now?
16. Where can I find information for emergency support?Some centres are suddenly faced with no exams officer so the EOA offers a face to face centre support service especially during emergencies. Contact the HelpLine for further assistance.