EOA membership is open to all staff who work in an exam office in the UK and abroad who operate and administer British examinations using any of the UK awarding bodies. The EOA is also open to membership by exams office staff in other countries who are involved in running other exam systems and seek EOA support.
- Membership of your own representative professional organisation
- Lobbying the Examination Community on the issues raised by EOA member
2. Peer support Forums:
- Excellent down to earth advice and help from your peers on
operational concerns in your exam ofice.
- And an opportunity to air your personal views and concerns
3. Professional development:
- Professional Development through the EOA Qualification Framework
- Free online Training Courses for Access Arrangements and Invigilation
- Reduced rates for the Examination Officers BTEC courses including regional introductory workshops and online courses for levels 2, 3 & 4.
- Direct networking opportunities through regional events across the UK and increasingly around the world
- Peer support through the forum section of the EOA website
- Discounted fees and priority booking for EOA Conferences and events
- Online information and support services through the EOA website
- Regular e-newsletter with the latest news and views on issues with a direct impact on the exam community
- Reduced rate for ATL union membership through the EOA Group Affiliate scheme
- Links to professional support services who can provide assistance for students with specialist needs