The EOA is working in partnership with the eScreens, to help support exams delivery in schools and colleges across the country and the world.
Created by a sixth form college network manager, eScreens are a solution that allows every PC in a computer suite to be used during controlled assessments or computer based exams. They are now in use in over 400 schools and colleges in the UK and abroad.
As part of the partnership arrangement the EOA provides:
· Promote eScreens to all its centre communities & wider community
· Promote eScreens on its website, e-newsletter, publications & events
· Promote eScreens to all Network groups through its online Network Tool
In return eScreens provides:
· Provide help and support on products & services where appropriate
· Promote the EOA on its website, in publications and events where appropriate
While this partnership agreement is based on a shared objective of providing future solutions to members' needs, the EOA does not endorse any specific product under its charitable status. However, the EOA seeks to provide opportunities to members to explore and develop products and services that might not have become available through other avenues. Over the years the EOA has been working with awarding bodies, government agencies and MIS providers to encourage cooperation and coordination in this area. The EOA believes that this type of relationship fosters a greater sense of shared ownership in the successful delivery of present and future exam systems.
Please Click Here to view our clarification of the term ‘PARTNERSHIP(S)’